Sunday, August 27, 2006
Final Week of Summer Vacation
Sad!!! I'd tell you I'm bumming here. I don't want the summer break to end. It just doesn't seem like it could be possible that the end is near and I will soon have to return back to work. {cry} I need more time off! Of course, I do have to say the break from work has been fun and sad. It started off by a trip to Kansas for a scrapbooking crop with some wonderful friends I know on a message board. Then it was a week with the BIL from New York, but then we had a sad moment when my MIL had her heartattack, in the mist of that I did enjoy a trip to CHA in Chicago and got to meet up with more friends, a truly wonderful time. But the sadness returned when coming home, having one person coming home from the hospital, 2 more go in. First my Mother ends up having a heartattack, almost 2 week to the day & time of my MIL, and then a dear friend ends up in the hospital and ends up having surgery. Also, Don & I spent almost 2 weeks taking care of the MIL, since after getting out to the hospital, she was unable to stay home alone. And, Don & I were able to do it, we did. Finally, I'm able to be home, with no plans, the summer is ending. So, I need more time to enjoy this..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment