Well I do hope everyone is ready for the big day.
I believe I am done. The baking done, along with the shopping & wrapping. The only thing that is missing this year, are those darn Christmas cards. I swear the time to get those done, is getting harder and harder every year. I should start them the day after Christmas, and mail them out at Easter, and then maybe I would be on time. What is sad is that there's a brand new box of card here. I guess I better put that on my 2009 improvement to-do list. At least I will have a brand new box of cards ready to go.
Now could that snow quit falling here. My goodness we have had enough, and it can quit anytime, now. Guess what? It's snowing as I type this, it's the first of the 2 new storms we are suppose to get today & tomorrow. Just lovely for that holiday travel that we get to do tomorrow. So on that last note-
I do wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas, may it be a joyous one for you and your family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too my friend! I hope you have a wonderful holiday.
And you can send some of your snow our way -- just a bit anyway. We are getting rain, rain and more rain and I am SICK of it! We need a little of the white stuff!
((HUGS))
A very Merry Christmas my friend. All the joy of the season to you and your family. I hope Santa is very very good to you.
Merry Christmas, Carolyn, and best wishes for a creative 2009!
Merry Christmas my sweet blogging friend. Enjoy your holiday.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas Carolyn!! and I know what you mean...I've resigned myself to send Valentine's..lol they're the new Christmas cards...
Hi again, Carolyn! Just wanted to drop by and admit something to someone who I know would understand...I'm going to watch Twilight again tomorrow. This will make it my third time. Shall I check into Twi-Rehab now? hee hee
Happy New Year! Catch you on the flip side. =)
Post a Comment