
{picture taken within the first 3 hours of storm-there was no snow prior to picture on the ground, also didn't capture the blowing winds were getting. Snowing an 1-2 inches an hour.}
We are getting hit by a big snow storm at this very moment. Guess what this means? Snow day for Moi! Yes, it's coming down that hard. When the snow started this morning at 4:20 AM we had about an inch in 20 minutes. Then it really started to come down and it's still going quite strong. This was also suppose to be my last full day of work, before the holiday vacation was to start. I can't say I mind starting that vacation a day early. LOL
Is everyone done shopping? I plan on getting done this weekend. I do have to rave about www.amazon.com I did some shopping on there Tuesday morning and they shipped (free) 2 hours later. My package arrived the next day, no kidding! Plus by shopping on there, the 2 items I ordered there, I saved $33 on my items, and with the free shipping, I was in shopping heaven.
Well thats the highlights around here. I hope to find more time to blog while I'm on vacation.








3 comments:
Gak! That snow sounds nasty. It's made it's way here too. We got it last night and it's been 'flurrying' all day. Still had to get out and finish up that shopping and grocery. Now we're in and ready for tomorrow's storm.
Wish I made out as well with Amazon. My order got lost. Emailed them this am and they responded that they'll resend or refund me. I just wrote back to resend so hoping it'll get here that quick.
Hope you enjoyed your snow day! I love amazon.com too!!
That is so pretty. I hope it has settled down a bit though. I love the snow, as long as I am not living in it. Have a great Christmas.
Post a Comment