
The view out my window today. Lots of yucky snow, but the good thing about it. I got a snow day from work. So I have had one nice long Thanksgiving break. Only a couple of more weeks, and it will be time for Christmas break. Of course more snow days are welcome.
Here is picture
of what I have been doing this weekend. They are hand sewn bear dolls from a pattern in Elsie's class. There is one more not in the photo, it's of a bunny that I had to create for Sarah. I have to say they are fun to make, if you like to hand sew.Okay, that's about all for now! Stay warm.








5 comments:
SNOW day, what's up with that??? We don't even have any snow....none! You must have been bad kids to get all that snow on your side of the lake....lol
Later chickie
Oh, how pretty. We got snow and sleet off and on, but nothing ever sticks.
Enjoy your time off.
OMG those bear dolls are so stinkin' cute. And not being a sewer(sp?) at all not anything I could do. About the pic driving..hehe..well..I was actually driving but just up my quiet little street and I used the timer. No snow for us yet aside from a light dusting Sunday that turned to mush and melted. 'sigh' I'm envious of your snow days Carolyn.
Those are just adorable!! and the best part about winter is snow days for sure!!
SOOOO cute*!*
I am jealous of your class....and your snow!
Post a Comment