While off from work, I did manage to work on some of the Deck of Me cards. Here are just a couple of them. I haven't scanned the rest yet. Other then that, my youngest daughter, had a brave moment and got her ears pierced. Personally I wouldn't of mind if she had waited. Just for the fact, that she would be able to take care of them herself, but here it is day 2 and she is doing pretty good about them. I guess it was a good time after all.
Deck of Me - week 37

Deck of Me - week 46

Also, I am trying to work on that 365 challenge, and so far I have manage to capture everyday. Well that's about all for now. Hope everyone has a wonderful week this week.








7 comments:
Happy New Year Carolyn!!!! Hope you enjoyed your time off...that alarm sure lets you know its over doesn't it!! LOL
Love these cards!!! And good luck to you in the 365 challenge.....
Your cards are so cool. Is it harder working with that small a medium?
I've been good with my Project 365 shots. Posting them on flickr.(links on my blog) Are you planning to share some of yours?Off to watch the Red Wings now.
The cards are great. Hope your week back at work was a good one.
Awesome cards! Happy new year!!
Love your "dare to dream" card especially. It's great!
Hope this week hasn't been too hard on you. We cannot get back in the groove here and we don't get up at 4am! LOL We're a sad bunch, let me tell you!
yes, i know how you feel - 5 o'clock comes way too early this time of year - i barely know what daylight is during the week now! Happy New Year to you.
I hope you didn't get too much snow last weekend and watch out for this week there are 2 storms coming! I think of you every morning when I drive the boys to school and say alittle prayer for you!
Post a Comment