Sunday, January 25, 2009

Movie Talk


The Reader what a movie! Before, watching this movie, I really didn't know anything about it. The only thing I knew, was that Kate had won an award, for her part in it. Now, that I have seen the movie, I can see why she won. I say very gripping, with those parts you don't see coming. I also recommend some kleenex. Oh and this movie is not for kid viewing, lots of nudity.

A movie for the kids, would be Mall Cop. This is a flaky but funny movie. Kevin James is really funny. I enjoy watching this one.

Finally, for the chick flick. I pick Bride Wars. I thought this was funny and worth watching.

Well that's the movie talk from me. Someday, I might get back to creating, but at the moment, that is on a standstill. Of course I still manage to continue to collect supplies. LOL

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

I took the opposite course. Was gonna watch movies and created. hehe Read the book "The Reader" is based on years ago and it was quite good, will have to check out the movie.

dianna said...

Good morning sunshine*!*
Miss ya girl :)
Let's go to a movie...

Rita said...

Well, thank you for all of these movie reviews! You are quite helpful when it comes to movies and books! ;)

My creating has been on a standstill for MONTHS! What is wrong with me?

Hope you aren't snowed in!

Lea Sanders said...

You're right, Mall Cop was funny! =)