Friday, March 13, 2009

It's starting to look like a good Summer - already!

Nickelback
with Hinder, Papa Roach and Saving Abel
On Sale Saturday at 10 AM

Nickelback 250x175
It might be Friday the 13th, it's also a good day to nab some awesome concert tickets. I was able to get tickets to this concert before they go on sale tomorrow to the public. Did you see not only is Nickelback playing, but Hinder, Papa Roach, and Saving Abel, are also with them. I am so excited to see all 4 of these groups, it's going to be a fun filled music night. The coolest part is the night after this concert, Don and I will be at the Jimmy Buffett concert, how fun is that going to be? I say LOTS!

I have to share with everyone. I have actually started working on a mini album. But, I can't take credit for the design of it, it was one I found online at a manufacture site, and I happen to have the product they used. I liked it so much that I wanted to recreate their book. Since it is for my own personal use, this mini book, will only be seen by my family, it's the only way I would re-create it.

Well if you watched Grey's last night, then you seen Izzy's medical condition, there has been rumors that this was coming, and that she was leaving the show, but the show today is stating that she is not leaving. Personally, I don't want to see anymore of the original cast of Grey leave.

Hope all is well with everyone, and sorry for the delays in post on this blog, but lately it's so easy to check Facebook with my phone that blogging has taken a bit of a backseat, but there are no plans of stopping the blog.

4 comments:

joni said...

Oh, you guys are going to have such a great time at all those concerts!!!! Lucky girl!!!
And kudos for finishing the mini album....I'll bet its just beautiful!!! Have a great weekend girlie!

Jeanne said...

OMG! You lucky stiff!! That is an awesome lineup! I have "Rockstar" as one of my ringtones. And YaY on the mini album. Will you post pictures?

Amy said...

I'm so jealous!! I'd love to go see Nickleback!! and I know what you mean about FB!! Grey's is killing me too...

Tina said...

What an awesome concert. AND Buffet the next night! You must have been a very good girl this year and Santa came early!