
Friday night was the big Twilight party, several stores were having one, but I only went to the three stores that were by each other in a local mall. I had my copy of the movie reserved at Hot Topic. It was a fun night, and the person I went with, won the trivia contest, that they were having. While at the party, I couldn't resist this lunchbox, so I had to buy it. Of course it's only going to be for show, and no real lunches will be stored in it. Even the thermos inside is detailed with photos & word. I also took a picture of my little Twilight stock I have. I think those Sweethearts boxes are so darn cute. I only bought the boxes that had Edward & Belle's faces on them. They had others, but 2 was enough. Now what am I going to do with all this, who knows, for the time being it's going to be display in my room. You do have to admit Edward isn't too hard on the eyes.

On the book front. I have just finished Northern Lights, by Nora Roberts. I had to read it before last Saturday night, when Lifetime TV air the movie. I have to say even with the changes they had made in the movie, it was really good. The next book is High Noon, by Nora Roberts, and following will be the 3 Janet Evanovich books I have piled up. If you have just finished a good book, share on a post. I enjoy hearing about good books.








6 comments:
Love that lunchbox!!!! I haven't seen the movie yet but I just finished Eclipse this morning! I decided not buy the movie as I only watch them once...so I'll catch it on Demand one of these days. I have a couple of Janet E. books waiting for me too!
Ooohh I love the lunch box. Of course I would just have to use it to carry my lunch each day. The ladies I work with would just 'love' that. hehe I'm so naughty. Sounds like you had fun. Wish we lived closer, we'd have a blast, hitting Hot Topic, bookstores, the LSS and ice cream shops hehe
Wow, look at all of your Twilight goods :0)
I love Nora Roberts! My favorite series is the Sea Swept Trilogy about the three adopted brothers. It is so, so good!!
You're going to be cool at school with that box..lol I haven't even read those books yet...still on the waiting list...sigh. The shopping sounds nice, better than standing around at a Track meet.
Hi Carolyn!1
OMG..I love that lunchbox!! I really liked Northern Lights too..I'm looking forward to Tribute because Jason Lewis from Sex in the City is in it..that one is April 11th I think...I'm starting a book blog..come play with me!! ...and the first review is going to be a really great book...oh and have you read any Jennifer Crusie..Love her...I'm going to try to meet Nora Roberts, she lives here in Maryland, at her next book signing!!...ok this should have been an email LOL!!
You are too funny.
I also love Nora Roberts and have read both books.
I am bookless now because I have read my favorite authors newest already.
Post a Comment