Monday, March 02, 2009

A Picture & A Description


Not a very good set up for a peek at the winnings, but it just happens like that, sometimes. LOL
The winnings included these items of Tim's products: Adage tickets, keyholes, snaps, Grungeboard, 2 distress ink pads, 3 distress stickles, 1 glossy accents, 1 inkssentials-opaque pen. A very nice package, and filled with items I will use.
Guess what drops tomorrow?????? The new U2 cd! I cannot wait, when I have a free moment tomorrow, I will download it.

That's about all from this neck of the woods.

5 comments:

joni said...

Wow, you received those yummy goodies quick!!! Have fun playing with them while you listen to the new U2!!!! Don't you just love great days!!! LOL

DawnW said...

Woo! That package ROCKS!!

Lucky Ducky

Mary Jo said...

Woo Hoo, U2!!!!!!!:0)
And great package by the way ;0)

Jeanne said...

That was fast and very awesome winnings. Great week for goodies!

Amy said...

Wow! Great haul Carolyn!!