Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update Soon

Until then - I suggest reading Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie. It's a good read.

I'll be back soon.

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Are you buried with your nose in a book?? Out paddling your boat with all that rain. We still have sunny skies despite their predictions of rain. Red alert every day so we could actually use some of that rain. I do hope you update soon. Miss you Carolyn.

Rita said...

hey girl -- just popping over to say hello! I miss you! :(

Hope all is well -- chat soon --

Theresa said...

just went to read about your recommended read - sounds fun, will add it to my list. I have been keeping my nose in a book for a while now, have a big pile still to get through, and it feels great to lose myself in these stories. Hope all is okay with you, and the coming summer treats you well.