Monday, April 06, 2009

Snowstorm & Basketball - What a Combo!


Yes this is the weather we are getting at the moment- a nice little snowstorm for the beginning of April. Have I mention that I am on Spring break, such a nice start for that. I think I will plan on staying inside and in my jammies. Good thing I have some good reading material to keep me occupied. At the moment I'm reading David Cristofano "The girl she used to be" (thanks Amy) it's an interesting read so far. I have just finished Nora Roberts "Tribute." Good read! Plus that's next Saturdays Lifetime's featured movie.

Well in other news, one of our college teams is one of the NCAA Final Four - Michigan State. But if you know me. I'm not a moldy green fan. Go Blue! But since it's a Mich. Team I will root for them tonight.

That's about it from this neck of the woods - I'm on vacation until next week, and plan to enjoy every minute of it.

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Seriously what's up with the weather! Here it's baseball home opener day and it's a cold wintry mix. I feel so sorry for all those going, including my parents!

joni said...

Oh, I can totally relate to the wacky weather! We've had more snow here in the Springs since its officially been Spring than we had all Winter long! What gives? Supposed to get another one on Wednesday..oh joy! Enjoy your break...hopefully the sun will show up eventually!

Jeanne said...

Thank goodness we're just getting rain! Lots of rain but it's better than that white stuff. Sox got rained out today here. That's okay I'm still and hockey mode and a New York girl anyway. ENJOY that week off girl!

Amy said...

Hope you're loving your time off! Sorry it's snowing!!How are you liking the NR movies on Lifetime? So far my fave is High Noon, but I'm really looking forward to Tribute and yummy Jason Lewis!