Monday, October 20, 2008

8 long years


Today is the day the new AC DC - Black Ice cd went on sale at Walmart. It's only been 8 yrs since their last studio album, and I do have to say 8 yrs was worth the wait. I listen to the entire album the other day, and I will say, it's good AC DC music.

Talking about music, I have been spending the past couple of days downloading music. I have a couple hundred downloads to do. So I have been search through lots of music. I do think I picked a good batch of old tunes & new tunes, but I still have a lot more music to find.

Other good news, the new blade to cut chipboard, for the Cricut is out. It works pretty good. I am also waiting for the mailman to drop off my MM Slice. I got notice that they are shipping. Love new tools. Now I just need to start creating some things. I can't say I don't have supplies to do so.

My friends may you have a great week, and hopefully when I post again, I will have something creative to show.

Cally is up to another adorable giveaway http://cally-cruze.blogspot.com/2008/10/shes-maniac-its-giveaway.html

6 comments:

Amy said...

I bought that CD today as well Caro..LOL...haven't had a chance to listen though...can't wait to hear what you have to say about the slice!

DawnW said...

Nick wants that CD. And the T-Shirt.


Do tell us all about the Slice when it finally ships. should be fun....but not as fun as the PAZZLES....lol

Jeanne said...

Holy Moly how did I miss this? Will have to check it out. We so have the same music taste Carolyn!

Anonymous said...

I do like me some ACDC.

I love getting new stuff. I am an electronic junkie. Can't wait to see some new projects.

Have a great week

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I'll have to check out the new ACDC! I didn't even know they were still around...I FEEL SO OLD, but I bet hearing them will make me feel young again! LOVE IT! THANKS!

Mary Jo said...

When I discovered itunes, I was in heaven! I've slowed down a bit with purchasing the tunes, but every now and then it's nice to be able to download a good song :0)