Saturday, October 04, 2008

Cards from the Non-Card Maker



Hope everyone is doing well. I just thought I would share a couple of cards I made. I don't make cards, and when and if I do, it is rare.

Nothing too exciting here. We did get another LSS, good news, there! The new owner use to work for the school system, so we kinda know each other, and she knows a family member of mine, so we had a little chat about that. She has an adorable store, I love adorable stores. I did some birthday shopping, before my birthday there, and then my daughter did some birthday shopping for me, there. Lots of cute product selection. Plus, I must say now, I have lots of shopping options. I love when I can support this hobby. Okay, the fact is I love to shop and with my online options and my local options, I am pretty well set. I believe someday we could actually become scrapbook capital...LOL Hey you should always think positive!

Before I go for now, I am going to give Kid Rock's new video Roll On lots of good raves! If you get a chance to see it, you are going to get a real peek of Detroit. Also, his last video was filmed up at Torch Lake, which is a great place to vacation at. Check out www.vh1.com
I must add David Cook's new single "Light On" is kick butt, and a must listen to release.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cards. I am not a scrapbooker (or however you want to say it), but I do love making cards. Yours are great!

Have a great weekend.

DawnW said...

Pretty cards C-Don. Cool news that you got a new store...yayayayay! Now I must come visit the state again. Do we have our "Summer CHA in Bay City" planned? I think we need to plan that. Then you and your entourage need to come here for winter "CHA"...lol

Sorry I missed your call the other day. I have been working my tail off at the store the last two weeks. I am never home. Between the kids events and work...I don't even get laundry done.....gasp!

I will have to find a day to call soon. LAter chickie. Off to work again.

dianna said...

Your cards are great :)
No LSS here...just s*cks :(

Way to go girl...LIGHT ON lady*!*

Rita said...

Great job on your cards girl! I am not much of a card maker either, but am trying to change that.

So glad to hear you have a fun new shopping spot!

And by the way -- your "party girl" comment on my blog cracked me up! LOL

Jeanne said...

Cute cards. Never seem to get around to using my scraps up on cards despite my best intentions. Did get some scrappy retail therapy in this weekend at the LSS in Vermont. New Sassafras Lass is so cute! Just had to get some.

Mary Jo said...

Just wanted to say "YaY! You signed up for CZ's class" :0)

and you are so right about the realness of the photo I was talking about. It is more "them". It's just so funny how every time I try to do a "posed" shot, I just can't get one :p How do people do it :0)

Amy said...

Hey you! Love your cards...and I am a big Kid Rock fan...even though I'm a northern Ohio-er...I guess it's a whole Cleveland/Detroit Great Lakes thing...shopping options are always a good thing! take care!