Now just so you know, I did not go to makeup and hair before the shoot of this video. LOL Also this was not shot by a professional camera person. So enjoy what it is-
You sound just like yourself.....lol! How COOL IS THAT...a new toy and for FREE!! So, does this mean we can chat online...really chat. You know I have the iCam thingy on my Mac! Fun stuff!
You are to funny! How fun and what an amazing prize!!! I always think it's so great to hear and see on-line friends "in person" :0)
Let me know what you think of the slice (if it ever shows) because I am seriously debating about whether I want one. I have never, ever purchased a die cut machine but this one looks compact enough for me!
Ohhhh you are the luckiest woman on the planet I swear!! Thank you for the video! Hearing your voice makes me miss you so much more than I already do! Yes that is sad news for us "locals" about CHA moving! But Heck I have never been to Florida! LOL
9 comments:
That is way cool getting to see and hear you 'live'. Love it. Just got a web cam for my birthday so I may be experimenting with it myself.
You sound just like yourself.....lol! How COOL IS THAT...a new toy and for FREE!! So, does this mean we can chat online...really chat. You know I have the iCam thingy on my Mac! Fun stuff!
You are the luckiest girl I know -- always winning cool prizes! Wow! And Dawn is right...you sound just like you! :) LOL
Loved the video -- be sure to share more with us!
You are to funny!
How fun and what an amazing prize!!! I always think it's so great to hear and see on-line friends "in person" :0)
Let me know what you think of the slice (if it ever shows) because I am seriously debating about whether I want one. I have never, ever purchased a die cut machine but this one looks compact enough for me!
Happy Halloween!!!
Ohhhh you are the luckiest woman on the planet I swear!! Thank you for the video! Hearing your voice makes me miss you so much more than I already do!
Yes that is sad news for us "locals" about CHA moving! But Heck I have never been to Florida! LOL
Hey, Carolyn!
Tag, you're it - http://leasanders.wordpress.com/2008/10/31/ive-been-tagged-more-than-once-darn-it/
Geeeeez...lucky lady*!*
Do I hear a little mid western or WISCOOOOOOOnsin twang in there ?
Ok...that is way too cool...I really want one of those! It was so great to get to hear you!
That is so great. Nice to meet you! LOL
Have fun with your new toy.
Post a Comment