Saturday, October 11, 2008

Out my Window!


The Fall colors are starting to really shine. The photo is outside my scraproom window this morning. It doesn't capture the true colors of the trees, but hey it's a picture to put on the blog today. LOL
Nothing to exciting to report, except it's the weekend and that deserves a little happy dance. Dance, Dance, Dance!
Here's a picture of the latest tool to arrive in my scraproom.

It's the Around the Blocks, Paper Gator. If you don't know what the Paper Gator is, let me tell you. It's a machine that cuts round corners, and it can cut several sheets of cardstock, cork, chipboard & more. Oh and it goes through things like a hot knife going through butter. Just another fun tool to own. Now if my MM Slice would arrive, so I can play with that too.
Well off to enjoy the weekend, it's going to be a very nice one here. I'm sure it will involve some travels, and maybe a photo op here and there.

Enjoy the weekend my Friends!

8 comments:

scrappygal said...

oh that thing is so fabulous, I must agree..but I don't have one !
Anyway I am a bitjealous to see those beautiful fall colored leaves. They basically just turn brown here and fall off the trees. I really think that that pic is breath taking.

Anonymous said...

I love the leaves too. Its a pretty picture.

Have a great weekend.

Jeanne said...

Oh that does look like a fun tool. I've managed to avoid buying many tools aside from my paper cutter and good scissors. I'm always afraid I won't use it enough for the investment I have to make. Did you see the banner raising for the Wings Thursday night? Too bad they lost the game but it's a long season, can't win all of them. They did look better last night.

Amy said...

Hope you've had a wonderful weekend!

Rita said...

You are the tool queen girl! I haven't even heard of the Paper Gator. Sounds great!

Hope you enjoyed your weekend! ((HUGS))

Mary Jo said...

It's starting to feel just a bit more fallish here as well.
I just noticed today that more trees have leaves changing colors...finally :0)

Tina said...

I love my gator! I use it for classes all the time! Saves alot of time and work! How the heck are you? Yes, no more pool, or sun, or boat! But the trees sure are pretty and it's so nice to have the kiddos back in school!

DawnW said...

Cool tool. I am coming to your house girlie! Anytime right?? It's that darn distance thing. But, that looks like an awesome tool.

My trees are starting to look like yours, but the wind blew all the pretty off of them yesterday. Expect the winds and chill today for your area.