Saturday, November 29, 2008

cards & more

Sorry not a proper photo set up, but I said I would show you what I have been busy doing.

The cards were from the Basic Grey "xmas" kit. I have said many times I am not a card maker so this kit was right up my alley, they were fun to put together.
At the moment I am taking an Elsie class. I have been learning lots of new fun things. Here is a camera album I made from one of her examples. It's done with perler beads. What a fun addicting product to work with. Even Sarah is having fun with them. I also made a couple of coasters with them.
I also broke into my Bazzill Stitches and made the butterfly

So there is a little peek into my creative happenings. I am now gearing up for the Tim's Xmas tag techniques. I have his stamps ready to go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cards are great.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

Do any shopping? I went out later in the day, but not the early ones.

Jeanne said...

Ooohh Carolyn those cards look awesome. Very good work on them. Kim and I are having a scrappy Sunday, doing a little on my Xmas mini album and a 'lift. What's this class of Elsie's?

DawnW said...

You have been a crafty little thing haven't you??
I haven't played with the perler beads in forever!! I am so behind on making anything....I need to get crackin'.

Annette and I were talking about a trip to Michigan this coming summer...are you ready?? We had to discuss the plan over drinks and dinner at Texas Roadhouse.....lol....not much planning happened....but we talked about it!!

Rita said...

We have THOUSANDS of perler beads at our house -- my kids love those things! They are quite fun -- even I enjoy playing with them!

Pretty cards -- and that Elsie class sounds fun! Hope you're enjoying yourself!