Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Goodness....

Call me a blog slacker. I swear I don't know lately, where the time goes. Plus nothing that exciting is happening around here. But today my oldest child turns nineteen, this mom is saying OMG! I think I might be getting old here. We had a lovely dinner last night at Applebee's, which turned out really fun, when my best friend showed up with all of her family to celebrate her oldest daughter's birthday, which is the same day as my daughter. Too fun, and we didn't even plan that to happen!

Well after coming close to pulling my hair out. I finally, got the new phone to work with all the features. The person who set up my new phone, forgot to add in all the fun features I can use on there. I knew there wasn't something right about it, and after a follow up phone call this morning, I got to talk to a techie person at the cell phone company, and she got everything set up and working. I must say I love our cell phone company.

Hope everyone is doing well, and I'll try not take so long to post next time. I think I will blame it on the Winter weather. It is slowing me down. So on that note, I laugh, and end this post.

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Judging from the phone picture showing facebook I take it you can do LOTS with it. Cool beans. Now if you figure how to update your blog with it we'll be all set. lol

Mary Jo said...

I go so many days without posting sometimes cause I just need the break!

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you have a nineteen year old. Wow.

Glad you got your phone working. I have a palm, and it does it all. If I am not on the computer, I am on that thing. Help.

joni said...

Happy Birthday to your dd. My oldest turned 19 last year...and in May, he'll turn 20; so I totally feel your pain! LOL Sounds like you have a very cool phone! Enjoy!!!

DawnW said...

If you are a slacker then I am a SUPER SLACKER!

Happy B-Day to the oldest child. Hope she has a great year.
My oldest is in Drivers Ed and will be driving by the end of the month!!!!

dianna said...

I can't call you a slacker....something about a pot and a kettle comes to mind...