Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Guess Who?

And the Oscar for Best Travel Video goes to Tim Holtz! This is Tim first nomination and first win. Congrats Tim!
Welcome Home! It's good to have you back in blogland, it was pretty boring without you around.
Commenter name: Carolyn

See writing on blog post does pay off. But to be honest, I didn't think I had a snowball in heck that my post was going to win. I was like the 500 post, with this comment. So this was even more special, to see it picked as a winner.

6 comments:

joni said...

OMG...How cool is that!!! Congrats!!! You'll have to post a picture of all the loot he's sending you!!! Lucky girl for sure!!!! I know you'll enjoy it! Okay, I'm jealous! LOL

Mary Jo said...

Very, very cool! I always think why bother when I see hundreds of posts, but you've changed my mind :0)
I agree with Joni! Post pics!!

Jeanne said...

Holy Moly Carolyn that is so awesome! Goodie for you and do show us your goodies.

dianna said...

WOO HOOO*!*
YES...I want to peek at your loot too*!*!*!*

Amy said...

How awesome!!
um..are you going to tell us what you won?!!

DawnW said...

WooHoo chickie poo!

That is so awesome