
Isn't it pretty? It's my birthday present from Don. It's the brand new I-Pod Nano, and let me tell you it kicks butt, plus it's pretty purple. I really debated between the new green color or this one. Since this the season for purple, I went with the purple one. I like!
Other then that I actually made a couple of cards on Saturday, and I don't even make cards, but I have to admit it was a bit fun to do so. I might share them in another post.
Hope all is well with everyone, can't be better here, life is good!








4 comments:
What a great b-day present!! You lucky girl -- I love the purple!
Enjoy your new toy!!! :)
oooo, that is a pretty thing! I would have gone green....for various reasons....a certain team color and my kiddos school color...but lets not go there....the PURPLE is awesome too! Me, I might have picked the pink...I am starting to assert my GIRLNESS in my household of men and pink is everywhere
Hope your B-Day was AWESOME C-Don!
That rocks Carolyn. What a great hubby to get you the awesome gift you deserve.
Purple has been my new fave color since Erin was born :0)My new cell phone is a pretty purple.
What a cool, cool gift! I don't know how I waited so long to get an ipod :0)
Post a Comment