Monday, December 17, 2007

Snow Day

Since we saw a little snow here this pass weekend, they shut down the schools today, so that meant the day off for me, and there will be no complaining from me. Love an extra day off.

So what do I do on my day off? Re-create Tim Holtz tags, what else would I do Christmas shop or set up a Christmas tree, heck no. I felt like creating with some Tim stuff. Plus staying in comfy clothes was so much better then having to get dress and travel somewhere. I really haven't spent much time in my scrappy room this past weekend, or on the computer. It was actually spent reading. I finished one book and started another. It was quite relaxing and you can't beat being cozy up to a nice roaring fire with a book in your hand.

Some of you have asked some questions, so here are the answers:
*What will I do with my Emily cards? They are all on display on the 7 Gypsies ATC holder in my room. So if I were ever to get bored, I could sit here and spin them around. hee hee
*What's up with the Monkey jokes? I actually wanted some for work. Someone I work with asked if anyone knew any, since I'm not a big fan of learning or finding jokes, and really didn't want to search for some. I thought someone might of knew one, or actually wanted to search for one. That's what that was about.
*Some comments about me being lucky to having a supplies source. Yes it is nice, but I really shop several places. I have a lot of local places to shop at, and I enjoy shopping online.
*This one is for Kelli - You can post a comment now, I have fixed it so you can.

To end my post for today will be for my daughter Sarah. Stand your ground and continue to believe, don't listen to those others who gave up in believing. This is why this tag is my favorite one of all.

8 comments:

Amy said...

wow Carolyn..I love those tags they're beautiful! I have a few of those ATC holders too, but haven't done anything with them yet, I can't find the cards..I think I need a template to try to make them...anyway hope you have a great day!

Rita said...

Hey girly -- love those gorgeous tags. Glad you had a fun snow day full of creating! (And by the way -- I love your message to Sarah!)

Merry Christmas my friend -- big hugs to you!

Picture This said...

Sweet, a day off! Looks like you put it to good use. Love those tags. Of course, you still need to get that shopping done....only 6 more days!

Christi said...

Loving your tags, Carolyn!!! smiles...

Jeanne said...

Your tags are so pretty. hey I took last Monday off and mostly goofed off online along with some creating. I did wrap some presents to feel "productive". You need the creative time too!

beth said...

cool stuff. hope you have a great holiday.

Cindy Gilchrist said...

GREAT TAGS!!! I love them!!!

Anonymous said...

I love love love love those tags, especially the Believe. I think I have that stamp, I'm off to make one for my daughter now. TFS.