Thursday, December 20, 2007
Tis the Season
Seriously there isn't enough time for everything right now, and after tomorrow (which will be the day that never ends) I will have only 2 days to get everything done, and I have a lot to get done, the list is never ending of things to do. So I won't be back until the weekend sometime. Sorry if you haven't gotten a reply back to your email(s), they will be answered soon. There's only 400 and some emails in my inbox, and AOL just changed their webmail and now I have no clue what was read and what ones I have replied to. But hey the Christmas tree is up and decorated. That's a good thing, but the Christmas cards might not make it until after the 25th, it keeps getting pushed back on the to-do list, but they must be sent out (crossing fingers here). Be back sometime this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








7 comments:
Carolyn, just wanted to wish you and your family a very merry Christmas! Hope Santa is good to you. {{HUGS}}
Hey busy girl....hope you get to do a little relaxin' this whole coming week. Don't stress the holidays too much, or they just aren't any fun.
don't worry it'll all be fine...have a glass of wine.
I second what Dawn said. I got my cards sent out, but not my presents, but I'm trying not to stress over it - besides I always used to love getting late presents!! Sending Christmas greetings to you and yours and all the best for 2008.
Wishing you and the family a Very Merry Christmas.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!
And seriously great job on the Tim Holtz tags! Wow!!
You haven't updated and I am slow.....so...I hope you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.
DawnW
Post a Comment