Sunday, December 02, 2007

Tag Time

Sometimes you just have to work with what you got. I'm sure most of you decide to do a project, and when you get going you realize that you don't have all the exact things you need to do the project, so you dig through your supplies and find a substitute item. This is what I had to do last night while working on this tag project. I have some of the new Tim Holtz grungeboard, but I don't have the alphabet one, and I need an grungeboard "s", so I slapped on an HS "s", but it just doesn't take the crackle paint to well, maybe with a coat of a sealer under it might, not sure, but this one has to do for now. So this is my take on Tim's day one tag project. I'll tell you right now, his is a hell of a lot better, but he is the master of talent, but it was so much fun messing with lots of different TH products.
Supplies: Rubber Stamp, Stampers Anonymous; Distress Inks, Crackle Paint, Tim Holtz/Ranger; Bottle Cap, Lil Davis; Snow Flake, Making Memories; Alphabet, Heidi Swapp/Advantus; other Ribbon, Tag, Sheet Music downloaded for the internet. Now if you want to have some fun, head over to Tim's blog and enjoy some very cool projects, there is going to be twelve days worth of projects.

5 comments:

Picture This said...

Cool tag Carolyn. Love the grungeboard stuff from TH! You are rockin the projects.

Dawn

Mary Jo said...

That is really cute!
And I love the Grateful album as well! I saw that on her blog and thought "to cute" at the time!

Nancy said...

That is one darn cute tag!! Way to use the supplies

Theresa said...

Love that old-fashioned Santa, such a cool tag. I DO NOT need another project this year, so I will live this one through you, but I can see an idea for next year's Advent calendar forming. Thanks for sharing.

Rita said...

Love this! So glad you are finding time to do Tim's projects. Wish I had some mojo to do SOMETHING. I think I'll ask Santa to bring me a fresh batch of mojo for Christmas...

Miss you girly -- big ((HUGS))