Thursday, December 27, 2007

Vacation Time










Happy Holidays to Everyone!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. It has been a wonderful holiday here. Also the reason why I haven't been spending time on the computer. So I am going to officially state I am on vacation, which I really am. But usually I use a lot of my time to play on the computer, but I am finding other things to do right now. So with this post I am going to wish everyone a Happy New Year just in case I don't get a chance to say it before it gets here, and once I go back to work after the holidays, I should be back to blogging again. Take Care Everyone!

6 comments:

Christi said...

Happy New Year, Carolyn! I hope that you thoroughly enjoy your vacation time!!! You deserve the time to yourself! smiles...

Jeanne said...

Happy New Year Carolyn! Glad you're getting some vacation time to enjoy after all the hustle and bustle!

Nancy said...

Happy New Year.

Linda said...

Happy New Year my friend! sorry i missed your call the other day. i will try to call you today. hope you are enjoying your vaca!

Amy said...

Happy New Year! I hope you're enjoying your time off!!

Tina said...

I miss you girl!!! I love love Buck Cherry! Awesome pick for your song!!