Now, I know it's been quiet on here. I've been pretty busy. Plus for those waiting for an email from me. I will respond real soon. So sorry for the delay.
Oh and if any of you have any Monkey jokes, please leave them in a comment.The new Nora Roberts book is really good. But I do say the first 50 pages were a bit slow, but it's worth it after you get pass that. Plus this is the first book of a 7 book series. I love when she does this with her stories. Also on January 8th Stephanie Plum (in-between novel) is released, from Janet Evanovich. This one is called Plum Lucky.








4 comments:
I just finished that book too, I'm a total Nora Roberts junkie!
You're alive! just messin' with ya. I am still waiting to read #12 in Janet E's Plum series....I got through the first 11 in just 3 months. I even snuck in a few of her Full series too. What's with the monkey jokes?
Take it easy my friend.
Can't wait for the new Janet E! Have a great weekend!
oooo I'm counting the days until I can get the new Janet E book. What is with the monkey jokes?
Nice tags and cards you have been busy making.
Post a Comment