Friday, September 26, 2008

Birthday Cake Anyone?


Simple Sweet 16
Originally uploaded by fantasy cakes
Ok, this is not my cake, or am I turning sixteen. But I will be celebrating another birthday this weekend. I love when a birthday lands on a weekend, you can enjoy it a bit better, then during the work week.

Cake Time!

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Have a VERY VERY Happy Birthday friend! {{HUGS}}

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, my friend! Hope you have an exciting one. =)

DawnW said...

Happy Happy Birthday Miss Carolyn!

I hope you have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Amy said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday and stuffed yourself with cake!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a GREAT birthday. I love this cake.

Rita said...

Hey sweet girl -- I meant to email you ALLLLLL day yesterday and just never got it done (shame on me!).

Hope you had a FANTASTIC birthday my friend -- you shall be getting something from me soon -- late as usual -- but it's coming! :)

Love ya! ((HUGS))

Mary Jo said...

Hope you had a great birthday!!!
:0)
I totally agree that weekend birthdays are so much better!