Sunday, September 14, 2008

rain, haircut, new wheels

It's raining, been raining all weekend. Now it's enough and needs to stop, or someone needs to call Noah, and tell him, he has another gig.

Yes, I need a haircut, before it reaches my waist. I swear one minute you find someone who final cuts it the way you like it, then after awhile, you need to find another person to cut it. Just one of those things that is on the list to get done.

Final, my new car is in the driveway. {insert picture here} I am now officially an owner of a Chevy Impala. The car has actually been here since Wednesday, but I just haven't had a chance to take a picture of it yet. Plus it will need to go back to the dealership to have it's rear spoiler put on. They had to order it and when it gets here it will need to be painted. So I guess I'll wait until it has that on, before I take a picture. But I can tell you seating in it's leather seats is like sitting in butter. Or as Sarah would say "it's like sitting on a marshmallow."

Well tomorrow is Monday, the start of another work week. Everyone enjoy your week!

8 comments:

dianna said...

At least you'll be starting your week with your bum on a nice buttery marshmallow*!*

Mary Jo said...

Seriously, we had more rain in one day yesterday than in the whole month of September last year!

Have fun with the new car :0)

Rita said...

Congrats on the new wheels and I hope you find someone you like to cut your hair.

I also hope you get a dry day soon!

DawnW said...

Well, it's a dry day here so you can expect that tomorrow (hopefully). I had to wait for my spoiler to be delivered and then painted too, I never did get pictures of it without the spoiler....it just didn't seem right...like she was naked or something. But now she's all pretty. Enjoy the new ride.

Good luck with the hair cut. I have been looking for a Great Stylist for a LONG time

DawnW said...

oh, and did those Packers win again....oops...and they said it couldn't be with out that 4 guy....

Jeanne said...

Oohh the new car sounds sweet. Can't wait to see it. I hear ya on the hair. Don't know what it is that happens the magic in those scissors just goes away or something. Our rain has already exceeded the record of yearly rainfall and it's only September. Enough is right!

Anonymous said...

Have fun cruising in the new car. Can't wait to see it.

I know what you mean about a cut. I need one, but don't want to go back to my old lady. But then I feel guilty. Not I just don't get it cut. Go figure.

Enjoy your week.

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Post a new pic of the car. Chevy Impala? Must be spacious. =)