
Now I would like to tell you about this woman

meet Nora, she is a local author here in Hemlock, she has a book called "from scratch". Today was our little town's celebration Hemlock Sawdust Day, and Nora was signing copies of her book. The photo you see is her signing my copy of her book. Nora is 87 yrs old, and has been making bread for 51 yrs. I feel pretty honored to have met this woman, and have a personal copy of her book.
Yes our town celebration has a parade, and yup you would see a tractor in the parade, but look at the driver, he's so cute. We even have local tractor pulls on this day.


Or you can head over to the park, like we did and visit the Farmer's market, the classic car show, vendors of all kinds of goodies, lots of food vendors, or listen to the band playing classic country music, or a polka(you know they were dancing to those).
A Good Day!








7 comments:
What great shots Carolyn. The car looks beautiful and you'll look great behind the wheel. Looks like you had a beautiful day. Thanks so much for your comments sweetie. I'm getting to a place of being happy and grateful for all the enjoyment and love we had with Noelle.
That sounds like such a fun celebration! And an author at 87! She's my new hero! How awesome is that??
I love small town celebrations. There is nothing like it.
That lady gives me inspiration, not to write of course, but to get off my butt and do SOMETHING. LOL
Okay...I just spent 30 minutes of my life with the word whomp game you have on your blog...
Thanks a lot for my new addiction! LOL!!!
What a wonderful day :)
Think they'd let my Hubby and girls ride the lawnmower in the parade next year? ;)
Nora reminds me of my grandma :0)
Nice car C-Don! What's her name?
Looks like you had a good weekend.
I need to catch up on my bloggie pals. Later chickie.
Post a Comment