I'm sure that is what you are thinking after reading that title. Well not much to chat about at the moment, because my days are filled with work, and new car searching, at the moment. Both have been such a pain.
These new cars that they are making are something else, and I don't believe I am saying that in a good way. The big problem I am having is, that I do not want a V8 engine with rear wheel drive on the vehicle that I will be driving. I must not forget to mention that they are no longer making the Grand Prix. This put a big wrench in the new car shopping. I had pre-planned that I was going to buy another one of these cars, because my Grand Prix has been such a great car. I really think I had a tear in my eye when I heard this news from the salesman. (no kidding) Well since 2008 was the last year for this model of car, the salesman did a search for me to see if he could find a Grand Prix like I wanted, we had no luck. Now that Pontinac doesn't have a car I like, this sent me looking else where. Well I looked at the Dodge Charger, very sweet car, but the sport package I want has the word DUB written on the leather seats. I'm sorry that doesn't impress me any. The one that doesn't have that written on the leather seats, has a V8 and rear wheel drive. Hello someone please check gas prices for me, today's gas price was $3.94, and no one is paying my gas bill, but my pocketbook, also Michigan just happens to have Winter, I need my front wheel drive. So to make this story a bit shorter, and after test driving many different type of vehicles. It's looking like it might be the Chevy Impala LTZ that I ended up buying. It's the only mid-size car with a V6 3.9 engine, fully loaded & leather seats sport package, with front wheel drive that I like. I have to say I do love that it has a BOSE in it. You know I love my music, and I like it to sound good. Don will be heading back tomorrow morning and work the paper work and see if this is the one we will bring home. I have a funny feeling this is the one.
Ok, did anyone else see the Patriots game this past Sunday? OMG!
Then you seen this, and you just knew it wasn't going to be good news.

My man Tom Brady is out for the whole season with a torn ACL (bad knee injury). I am just sadden, who am I going to cheer for now, the Lions... yeah right! LOL No Dawn no cheese either. hee hee Ok I need to sign off for now, and my friends I will blog hop soon.








5 comments:
Yeah, car shopping sucks. I never know what I want, which makes it harder. I am glad you found what you want. Must get pictures.
So sorry about Tom Brady. I am a Dallas fan! But I do love a good quarterback, and that is too bad about him.
There is this great new QB that I'd like you to check out....and he won his first game of the season...what's not to love? Then there is this other QB that is pretty good too, but he lives outside the CHEESE REALM...no names...but he is good. Gotta keep it with the CHEESEHEADS...I will convert you yet...
Car shopping does suck, but I hope you found your newest love. We want picture when you get her.
I gotta tell you when I saw the word Brady my first thought was Tom but then I thought No Carolyn lives in Michigan can't be. Be still my heart girl, one more reason to love you. And if we can't watch Tom there is a good quarterback in Dallas who has terrible taste in women but is giving us Cowboys fans reason to hope.
Oh and if all else fails hockey season is right around the corner. 'grin'
Car shopping is no fun...last time I had no fun at all because it was minivan shopping! BORING! LOL Hope you've found something you're happy with!
And I hope your work schedule is getting easier.
As far as football -- the Bears could always use some extra fans....don't you like cheering for the underdog???? LOL
Post a Comment