Now lets talk a bit about the photo. It's not the most exciting thing to view, but for me it's my last habit I have. Although I do like coffee, I'm just not one you would see with a mug of coffee in my hand in the morning, what you see in the photo is what is usually in my hand. I actually prefer to drink something cold to get me going. What is it that you drink in the morning to get you going?
Are you as happy as I am that the holidays are now behind us? Oh I love having the time off from work, and it was a really good Christmas. But having it over with, is such a nice relief. Although, there was one tragic thing that happen. Don bought me a very nice pair of gold earrings, and not even a week of wearing them, one has gone missing. I have no idea were it is, so it's a little bumming, but sh** happens, doesn't it! If it is meant to be found, it will reappear someday, it just would've been nice to get a little wear out of them first. I really hope everyone had a lovely Christmas & New Year, may the new year bring you nothing but good things.
message to Dawn - I'm so sorry about your loss, my the cpu rest in peace. Can't wait to see the speedy message you will have now.
Oh and WTG U of M
! On the great win over Florida, going to miss ya Coach Carr. Now will LSU take the National game, crossing fingers here.While I was off on vacation I manage to read 7 books, and working number 8 right now, but it's the first book I have read of Jimmy Buffett, and all I can say right now about it is, it is interesting. If you have read any of Jimmy's work, let me know what you think of his writing.








6 comments:
Hey sweetie -- Happy New Year!!!
I am a coffee girl in the morning -- but only if I have my flavored cream. :)
I've missed you -- look forward to seeing you around more often (I hope!)
Hey girlie,
Hope you have a great New Year....have missed not seeing you around! Glad I found your blog! My drink in the am is Chai flavored type of instant cappuccino...never been a coffee drinker...love the smell though!
Wow Carolyn 7 books! Good for you girl. My husband is a diet soda drinker in the am. Me I want my coffee! Glad you had good holidays and look forward to seeing more creating from you.
welcome back to blog land! so glad you enjoyed your vacation! I drink coffee in the am, black now because I'm trying to cut back on sugar and all other things that tend to like to live on my butt. I'm tagging you, for 7 random things...smiles :-)
hey there! just wanted to say hi and happy new year!
Glad to see you back, Carolyn! I can't wait to see what you are creating! smiles...
Post a Comment