Thursday, April 17, 2008

Do You Like?

Do you like these new print I have for my scrap room?
(right click - open in new window - nice big pic's)

Can you guess who did them?



If you haven't guessed, who did these, I will share in my next post.
Sorry to make this brief, but I am exhausted this week. I just wanted to touch base with the blog world, but now I am heading to bed and konk out until that 4 AM alarm goes off again. Thank goodness it is Friday tomorrow, and I don't work weekends. I plan to relax this weekend.

12 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Are they by Miss Elsie Flannigan
:0)
Very cute!
And now I need to be off to bed as well. Good night!

Christi said...

ooooh, look at you, you lucky girl. They have to be Elsie's work...I agree with MaryJo! smiles...

Picture This said...

Love them, Elsie is all over that....very cool!

Get some rest, I know I need it too after this week.

Deanna said...

You are such the lucky girl!!! They are definitely Elsie Flannigan! Who doesn't LOVE ELSIE?!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Love, Elsie stuff. =) Very quirky-happy style.

Rita said...

Love your Elsie prints -- so darn cute! They will look great in your scrap room.

Hope you get some rest this weekend!

Jeanne said...

I agree with everyone here, Elsie is all over those. Is this a trick question though? Hmm Miss Carolyn do tell. Very cute, me likey.

Rita said...

Just had to come back and say THANKS alot for ruining my image of butterflies FOREVER with your post on my blog! Hee hee....

Theresa said...

Agree with everyone!!
Not going to update the blog for a bit, will decide whether to continue once I get settled again. Just wanted to let you know I'm okay, but busy.

dianna said...

I just LOVE her stuff*!*

She has a print I want too:
"Her Camera Was Her Best Friend"

She's always SO colorful :)

Amy said...

Love those prints, and I agree with the Elsie fanatics...and how did you get Elsie prints..? :)

Valeri said...

Love the Elsie!! I want some SO bad!