Tuesday, April 29, 2008

June 3rd is the big date! Journey's new album will be released and from what I have heard from it so far, it doesn't sound to bad, and the new singer Arnel has the Journey sound. Of course I must hit Walmart on this release date, they are going to have the special 3 disc set, that includes 11 rerecorded songs, 11 new songs, and the concert DVD shot in Las Vegas. I think I will put a little reminder note in my car, so I won't forget to stop by Wally's world and pick this release up on June 3rd. Have I mention that when Journey comes here for their concert they are going to be with Heart & Cheap Trick. Now I have seen Cheap Trick, back when they were big, but I would love to see Heart. So it's looking like this might be in our concert line up this Summer.

Now onto scrappy news, you didn't think I wouldn't have something to tell you about some kind of new product or something else in the scrappy world. Well I have to tell you if you haven't seen the new Sassafras Lass lines, it's a must. I just got them all and they are all worth getting. The new paper is so nice looking, and it's going to be fun to create with. I love the stamps too! Also, Elsie new Claire line is very girly and cute. If you have a girl this line will be fun to work with. I recommend the stamp from this one too. Ok, that is the scrappy report. Someday soon I may have something to show you, but right now the scrap table has been unused, just busy doing other things at the moment.

Before I go for now, on a TV note. Did you hear American Idol had it's lowest ratings since airing? I wonder why - on the good news front -Thank GOODNESS Grey's has return, and don't miss this weeks Ugly Betty a little Project Runway is going to be on there. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Picture This said...

Have fun at the concert...I wish we would get concert in this area...I suppose I could drive to the Cities....but what fun it that?

Have not seen the Sassafrass line yet, I am still playing with my NESTABILITIES in my CUTTLEBUG. Why did I wait so long to buy a set???

How is that PAZZLE coming along? Get anything new done?

Jeanne said...

Oh man that is going to be an awesome show Carolyn! Love Sassafrass stuff. Haven't seen the newest. Will be going to the "super" scrap store in June so that'll be my stock up on all the bestest.

Rita said...

I had no idea Journey was releasing a new album! They were my favorite band in high school -- I still pop in the Greatest Hits every now and again!

I have seen Cheap Trick too -- but not Heart. Sounds like a fun concert! Talk about reliving the good old days! LOL