by Donna Downey is really good. It has a lot of fresh fun ideas in it to make, and the book is set up for easy creating these projects.Donna other book in this new series Designing Layouts is good, but I believe this one you need to see in person, to determine if it is something you need to add to your collect. I really prefer the Fabric one in this series.
Do you remember the Midnight Special
. I can because I am old (ha!) This was a show you stayed up late on the weekend to watch. This was your chance to see your favorite singer performed. Classic stuff like the Bee Gees, Elton John, David Bowie, Ted Nugent, AC/DC, Heart and so many more. Now they are selling Midnight Special dvd collections on TV. Boy seeing this info commercial, sure does bring back the memories. Now if you aren't old enough to remember this. I'm sorry to tell you, that you missed out on some good stuff.








6 comments:
Midnight Special--is that a band or an old TV show?
Just wanted to drop by and say "hi" and thanks so much for the tip on Paper Crafts some time ago. I finally mustered the courage to submit some projects today. =)
I think Midnight special was one of those shows that I wasn't able to watch because we either didn't get the channel or it was on too late. I grew up in a "country music" lovin family...and you know how much I love country....NOT
Oh, by the way, we are planning on going downtown again in July.....get your dancing shoes ready....
You're not old, you've just been around longer than I have ;)
Poor Bono~he finally took off those shades...I can see why he wears them so much! Great show-lots of 80's...sure makes you stop and re-evaluate doesn't it?
Hey chickie!~!~
I miss you so freakin much and have been visiting your blog from a link on my desktop, which takes me to a December post! I have thought, where is she? What is she doing? Why doesn't she update? I should call her butt! WEll, silly me, my link was old! I am so happy to find you updating and doing fine! I am off to read what I have misses since December! LOL
OMG do I ever remember that show. I think the act that sticks in my mind the most is Black Oak Arkansas. They did that song "Jim Dandy" and the lead singer wore these tight white pants, fringe boots and had long blond hair. Did I mention he didn't have a shirt on? hehe Ah memories lol
You are making us show our age! I had forgotten, but I do remember.
You've been busy.
Hugs,
Cookie
Post a Comment