Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Really now, can it be.....

A whole week since my last post? Well almost a whole week, I have a day to spare. Ha!

The reason for this delay in posting, must have something to do with the wonderful weather we are having here. It's really nice here, and after a long Winter, it must be enjoyed. I actually have been busy to. The Spring sports have started, and Sarah is involved with a couple of things, so that takes up time. I have also invested in a personal trainer, so that is going to be a new adventure for me. I'm pretty excited about this and can't wait to begin. So that is about from this homefront. Now to tell you about a couple of new things I have come across, you don't think I don't have something to share with you? Remember it has almost been a week since that last post.Here is the newest cookbook to enter my house. The author Devin Alexander is also the author of The Biggest Loser Cookbook, but in this cookbook, she really takes your favorite foods, and makes them good for you, but without losing the good taste of them, by making them healthy. This is the kind of cookbook I have been waiting for. It is brand new, and was just released yesterday. It can be found at Amazon, but I picked mine up at Waldenbooks. Now for the second item I would like to share with everyone, and I believe it's a good find and it involves Tim Holtz, how can we go wrong there, right? Now you can get all of Tim Holtz's paper, elements and alphabets on dvd's so you can print out whenever you need them. Love it! You can find these dvd's at www.d.originals.com there are 3 different dvd's. I have the elements one, and I really think it's worth getting.

Have I told you that American Idol is rigged? Hey now you can forget your song and still go on. Oh the new fun video game in this house is Guitar Hero III - OMG! This game is a blast to play, and were having so much fun with it, also another thing taking up some of my time.

Hope everyone is doing well - be back soon!

5 comments:

Rita said...

I can totally see you rocking out on Guitar Hero! We haven't tried it at our house yet.

That cookbook sounds great! Hope you enjoy the personal trainer experience. Keep us posted!

Picture This said...

We want photos of you rockin to "slow ride"....

That cookbook sounds perfect. I have been trying to make stuff healthier around here (but how do you improve peanut butter or plain pasta???...lol!) I will HAVE to check that one out.

MY dancing shoes are all shined up.....

dianna said...

That cookbook sounds awesome~let us know how your meals turn out*!*

Deanna said...

You are sooo right! Guitar Hero rocks!

Love the Tim Holtz DVDs but I only have two of them... Now the search is on for the third one! Can you tell I am totally addicted to Ranger/Junkitz?!

OOOHHH! That cookbook sounds awesome! Let us know how it is after you actually use it! I am trying to cut down on the impulse buying! lol...

TFS...

Jeanne said...

You're so right about Idol. And this late in the game she wasn't even in the bottom two. Carly has an amazing performance and goes home. Go figure. We've had great weather too. So nice to get all the windows open and let that fresh air in.