, plus a decorative storage box, has arrived here today in the mail. I haven't had a chance to read them yet, but if they are anything like the other 3 books from Donna, then they will be good, and a must get item. After I get a chance to go through them I'll let everyone in on my thoughts about them.Actually that is about the only exciting thing I have to post today - Now I am going to ask you two question and if you want to answer them, you can post a response in the comment section.
1. What is your favorite song you are listening to right now?
2. If you watch tv, what would be your favorite show right now?
Reminder - Don't forget to watch American Idol Give Back tonight. I will be waiting to see Bono (U2 lead singer) - a man on a powerful mission.








4 comments:
1. Whatever songs you have on your playlist is what I am listening to. I am so busy thinking when I am listening in the car that I don't even pay attention to what song is on.
2. Survivor is my favorite show, but this years season isn't as good as in the past. I have many many other favorite shows, but that is my top.
Can't wait to hear your reviews on the books.
I need a vacation! Chicago anyone?
Hmm not sure of the title but the one by Kimya Dawson off the Juno soundtrack. Favorite show right now, Law & Order the original. They made some cast changes that have really kicked things up. Have you ever gone to one of Donna Downey's retreats Carolyn?
I totally watched AI to see Bono!
The segment that affected me the most though was Annie Lennox with the four boys who lost their parents!
I was in tears :( I really didn't realize.
My fave shows right now are all reality based :0) I'm watching Survivor, Top Chef, America's Next Top Model, and Step it up and Dance (actually pretty terrible)
Listening to the soundtrack from Across the Universe a lot lately!
I can't wait to hear your review. I was just thinking about ordering these... smiles!
Post a Comment