Tuesday, April 01, 2008

No Foolin'

I've caught up on my Deck of Me cards - No foolin'
Week 11 - everyday love

Week 12 - what's your theme song

Week 13 - what makes you laugh

Can you believe it is April 1 st already? I hope no one played any awful tricks on you today. I can tell you I didn't play any tricks on anyone today, but if you are one of those tricksters hopefully you had a fun day today.

Now do you want to take a guess at what I paid for 2 Jimmy Buffett tickets?

On that note I need a nap now...

6 comments:

Amy said...

oh! oh! I'll guess...my guess is s$150...Love me some Jimmy Buffet...hard to part with money like that, but you know in the end you'll be glad you did..you can't take it with you, right?...when are you going to see him?

Picture This said...

You got tickets...woohoo...worth every penny I am sure.

Great cards Miss C! Is that a chicken brad I see there...where did you get something so cute???

Colors of Me said...

Love your cards!!! Very nice! Especially the Janet E card! I don't know much about Jimmy Buffet's music, but I do know I sell quite a few of his books. And as long as you enjoy the concert - does it really matter how much $$ it was - Amy is right - you can't take it with you. We made it through the 1st with no practical jokes!!!

Rita said...

Jimmy Buffett eh?? Sounds like fun to me -- and I bet Amy is right -- I would guess $150ish too!

Love your cards!

Jeanne said...

Sometimes I just come by and leave it on Rockstar for the next person who visits to hear hehe.It's one of the ringtones on my phone and I sometimes I don't want to answer cause I like hearing it. Now lets see we'll move on to Hinder. Love your playlist girl!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are wonderful. I'm catching up on my visits. It's fun seeing what you have been doing these past days.

I hope you had a good weekend.

Hugs,
Cookie