Monday, August 25, 2008

Final week of Summer Vacation

I have two things to say about that title.
First it went by way to fast, and I mean way too fast. Second is a new car worth going back to work? That is what Don put on the table. I go back to work and I get a new car, or I can retire and keep my car that I have at the moment, which I love. Oh I will go back to work, just not sure what my true decision will be. But after 20+ years, this job I have is getting really old. Well enough of that for now.
Here is what Sarah and I did on Saturday, while poor Don was at work.

Not the best photo to actually see the Tall Ship, but Sarah and I went onto two of these types of ships that were docked in Bay City, MI. Allowing visitors to aboard and get a good view of what it's like to be on this kind of boat. It was fun! Sarah and I enjoyed going aboard, but felt bad that Don couldn't be there with us.

Captain Sarah!

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Man if I had that choice I'd be all over keeping the car I had. hehe Of course money certainly helps to do all the things you'd want to do if you weren't working. Damn.

Rita said...

I'm sorry it's that time of year when you have to head back to work. I agree 100% that this summer just flew right on by!

A new car is pretty darn tempting...

dianna said...

She's navigating a boat...soon she'll be behind the wheel of your car*!*

Anonymous said...

Oh, the thought of a shiny new car. Go for the gusto, ask for a Jag or something. LOL

I love your pictures on the water. So much fun.

Picture This said...

What kind of car?? I know how nice it is to not have a car payment for years....and I really enjoy that.

I seem to recall hanging out by those tall ships when we were in BC last year. Very nice pictures....you had your camera again, good job!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Great photos. =) It's okay that summer is ending soon in our house. We totally love the autumn!