



(1) friends - paper-(new)Bo Bunny; stamp-catslife press; stickers-7 Gypsies; stickles-Ranger
(2) just because - paper-(new)Bo Bunny; butterfly-Cuttlebug die cut/embossing folder; gold pen-Fiskars gel pen; flocking-We Are Memory Keepers
(3) dead end- stamp-Stamper's Anonymous (Tim Holtz collection); grungeboard-Tim Holtz idea-ology; color wash, embossing powder, embossing inks-Adirondack by Ranger
(4) time- stickers - 7 Gypsies








7 comments:
Those are very cute. Luv them.
Beautiful Carolyn. I love your little Queen Bee hehe.
These are so pretty Carolyn -- I really need to get crafty one of these days. I have been ignoring my scrap supplies!
I love the friends card -- it's adorable!
Getting creative AND using your CUTTLEBUG folders....woohoo, I need to come visit you for a while. I think I need to come do a DEMO at your moms store....now that I am certified and everything....hmmmm.
Very cool! Love these. =)
Happy September!
ooo, looks like you been having some fun playing with supplies. Good job on those, I love that Queen B too!! A bit of crafting going on over here too, but no pics, so you'll just have to take my word for it!!
Be~U~tiful ma'am*!*
Post a Comment