Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Plane has Landed!

The excitement today is my BIL from New York has arrived. It's that time of the Summer, when he makes his annual visit. This happens to be his second visit this year, the first was in June, when he came here for our nephew's graduation party, which also was involved Sarah's birthday, this photo is of her and her "uncle spider pig", yes that is the sweet name she has for her uncle, which came about when he was here for a visit, and they went to see "The Simpson" movie. She adores her Uncle!
I'm not quite sure what this year adventures going to be, but I'm sure we will be heading somewhere. We always do when he is here. I guess I better get the camera ready.
Have a Great Weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

So nice for Sarah to have an uncle that's such fun. I'm sure you all will have a great visit and look forward to seeing pictures of the good times.

Anonymous said...

spider pig...spider pig...doing whatever a spider pig does. hahahaha! i hope you all have a wonderful visit...it's always fun to have relatives visit - especially fun ones! :)

Deanna said...

I hope you had a great weekend with your BIL... I love spending time with family!