

After the fun time at Komoko's, the party of 10 headed to Friday's for dinner. The food was awesome and our waitress was really nice, but boy was the waiting for the food to arrive very slow. As you can see my niece Amanda with the sunglasses on, was something we were doing to pass the time, those are actually Samantha's sunglasses, and we kinda took turns wearing them. But I am taking the picture of Amanda to put on the blog, because this is my niece that is heading to College in a couple of days, so it won't be until Christmas when we will get to see her again.


It was a good day! Sad to think that Summer is coming to end so soon. I don't think I am done having fun yet.








6 comments:
Oh, Fridays. One of my favorite restaurants.
Yeah, summers coming to an end. Weathers getting cooler, and leaves are actually beginning to fall here. Sad isn't it. :(
Have a great week.
Boy I'm with you, not done having fun yet for sure. Those boats look like a lot of fun especially on a hot day I bet. You all look like you're having a great day. Congrats on winning a free game of putt-putt!
You are full of fun activities to share these days! Sounds like a great day!
Smart move on avoiding the bumper boats -- LOL! I bet the girls loved it though!
That is a great photo of you!
it looks like you have had one fun packed summer, so glad you have enjoyed it. Weatherwise ours never really got going, but I'm still hoping for a sit out in the park one lunch time before Autumn truly arrives.
Looks like a lot of fun!!
Summer went by waaaaay to fast.
Too fun...
I see Julie in one of those pix. Looks like you had a GREAT time.
Summer is ending too fast...we actually had frost warnings last night! yeesh.
Oh, and thanks for the shopping tip....I got a punch while out and about on Saturday.
Post a Comment