Tuesday, August 05, 2008

fun times


Is what we are having right now. This is also the reason why my blog is kinda of post "less", at the moment. But I thought I would share this photo with you, and will share more when, the week is done. At least I can say that, I actually used my camera on this trip. LOL
(photo - we had just stopped in Harbor Beach for some ice cream.)
chat soon - take care everyone!

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh man that looks great and the water just wonderful. You have lots of fun but don't forget to share your adventures when you can.

Rita said...

So glad you're having a good time! Can't wait for more photos and details!

(How are you enjoying the books?? I just finished Breaking Dawn -- I hear it's getting mixed reviews, but I loved it! Twilight and Breaking Dawn are my two favorites in the series!)

Anonymous said...

Look like so much fun. I can't wait so see more pictures. Enjoy the sun and fun.

Mary Jo said...

Looks like lots of fun!!
Enjoy :0)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Post more pictures later. =)

Deanna said...

Woohoo!!! You just can't beat water fun and ice cream on top!!!

DawnW said...

Any margaritas on that boat? What kind of ice cream did you get? A little REMIX perhaps..lol

Looks like a great time...we want to see more photos when you get back.