Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I can't wait!

For this movie to come out. 10 DAYS! Have you heard the movies music yet? It's Awesome!


Now I have been tagged. I have done this one before, but what the heck, let's do it again.
Seven Random Facts About Me” I was tagged for this one by Lea.

Rules:
Link to your Tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share seven facts about yourself - some random, some weird.
Tag seven people at the end of your post and link their blogs.
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

  1. My favorite color is Blue
  2. Kicked the smoking habit a year ago
  3. I like Levi jeans
  4. I have read every one of Nora Roberts books.
  5. Summer is my favorite season
  6. Love watching Football
  7. A Making Memories Slice lives here-LOL
I will not name 7 people, but if you have read my 7 answers, you have been officially tagged.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Now tell me more about Nora Roberts? I no nothing about this movie you are waiting for either. What do I need to do to get with it?

Jeanne said...

Hey now reading every Nora Roberts book is quite an accomplishment, there's a ton of them! As for that Red Wings game last night..I cannot believe they blew that lead and then lost it at the end. GrrrArg!

Amy said...

We have even more in common than I thought..LOL..I've read everything Nora's written also...can't wait for The Pagan Stone, can you?..and the Twilight soundtrack is playing on my blog..well the Linkin Park song anyway...

Anonymous said...

I like Nora Roberts too.

No, I have not heard the soundtrack, but will look for it now. We are counting down the days too. A lot of shows are sold out here.

Mary Jo said...

I can't wait either!!! For Twilight I mean :0) I'm hoping to go the Sunday after it comes out!

Rita said...

So as someone who has considered reading Nora Roberts but NEVER has -- which book(s) do you recommend the most???