Oh man -- I did not LOVE it. I liked it -- but it left me feeling -- hmmm...can't even think of the word. Not disappointed....just not excited. It was lacking something for me. But I was pleased that they did a pretty good job of sticking to the course of the story line.
ITA with Rita about the story line, but think I liked it a little more. :0) and it really wasn't as exciting as it could have been. And Wendy is right about not enough background on the characters! But I am glad you liked it. I was beginning to feel I was the only one who was ok with it ;0)
6 comments:
OMG that's cool. Okay no spoiling but good to know it's that good. RYC: Loved the Jessica Sprague class and free was definitely good.
Oh man -- I did not LOVE it. I liked it -- but it left me feeling -- hmmm...can't even think of the word. Not disappointed....just not excited. It was lacking something for me. But I was pleased that they did a pretty good job of sticking to the course of the story line.
I am glad you loved it. I felt like I liked it, but something was really missing. I felt that there was not enough background on the characters.
I will watch it again though, and do look forward to the sequals (spelling) lol.
ITA with Rita about the story line, but think I liked it a little more. :0) and it really wasn't as exciting as it could have been.
And Wendy is right about not enough background on the characters!
But I am glad you liked it. I was beginning to feel I was the only one who was ok with it ;0)
I really liked it!...Loved how they shot it with all the close ups and panaramas too!
I just don't GET it*!*
Post a Comment