Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yup the "cheezy" Twilight ticker!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are a cheezy bunch aren't we.

Rita said...

Hey -- who you callin' cheezy??? I had this ticker on my blog for about three weeks....LOL! Then I updated my template and lost all my extras, so I lost my cheezy ticker!

Wanna know what's REALLY cheezy?? Matt bought me a Twilight t-shirt and "Team Edward" button for my b-day! Ha ha! I am going to wear BOTH to the movie this week and embarrass my friends as I try to be like all the 16-year olds in the crowd...LOL!

dianna said...

Geez, I feel so out of it...

Jeanne said...

I have no one to go see it with! Waaaa!!!! Not gonna be making it opening weekend so I'm counting on you go dish on it.

Amy said...

I definitely don't think it's cheesy...I could stare at it forever....lol