
Deck of Me - Week 38 Reflection
PP - Fancy Pants
Paint - dabber Adirondack Ranger
Butterfly Mirror - Heidi Swapp
Flower - Prima
Ribbon- Making Memories
Stamps - (inside flower - something new, can't remember, will add details when I find which one I used - letters PSX on mirror)
Ink - Staz On
Stickles - Ranger
Can you say blog neglect.. Oops! I guess I have just been too busy playing with the MM Slice. People I love this little machine, it's so fun to play around with. Oh and did I say very easy to operate. Easy!!!
I actually heard people say they didn't like this machine. Funny they didn't own it, but they didn't like it, and made sure they commented about it. I just love people who throw in their negative comment, but don't own the item their talking about. Can you say Zip It! Now let me say this, of course you don't have to like everything out here in scrappy land. But really why do you have to throw in your negativity, can't you just not say nothing?? I do think so!
Would anyone like some Girl Scout cookies? It's that time of the year. We must sell the famous GS cookies, and Sarah has been asked to sell 130 boxes, and I must say that is a lot of boxes. I believe we have gotten to 80 boxes, and time is running out. We have until Tuesday, but I think the t-shirt for a 130 boxes, might be a bit too much.
Well, maybe I will post more this week.








6 comments:
Carolyn...I want some thin mints!!! great job with the card!!
Very pretty card!
I know the feeling about post delays :0)
Glad you are liking the Slice. I am still on the fence about spending the money right now :0)
Cute Card
Glad you are liking the SLICE, but I believe you have access to another computer driven machine that is just as awesome.....:)
Cookies....do you ship?
I'll take 213 boxes of virtual thin mints please...no calories ;)
Love this card -- and glad you're enjoying your Slice!
Ahhh girl scout cookies....Rachel is a Brownie for the first time this year, so I'll be selling them too...and eating quite a few as well I'm sure! LOL
Post a Comment