Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh no she didn't......

Oh yes, she did.... LOL I watched Twilight again, just couldn't help myself.

In other news. I am officially on vacation for the holiday break. It's a nice feeling having an extra day off this year. We have never included the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. It's nice! I may do a little shopping today. I just wish I could've slept in a bit longer. I just might need a nap later.

I have a few projects to show. I will do that a bit later today. I was a bit busy this weekend creating. It's been awhile since that has happen.

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

YaY for your Carolyn. Throughly enjoy your holiday break!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I want to see it again too. Maybe I will think diferenty the second time.
Have a great break!

DawnW said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your "vacation". Come visit me then if you have so much time....lol....isn't that lake frozen yet?

I haven't seen the movie yet..nor have I read the book. You keep on enjoying it for me
Have a happy Thanksgiving

Lea Sanders said...

How funny! I'm going to watch it this weekend with my 14 yo DD. =)

Have a great Thanksgiving! =)

Lea Sanders said...

Hi again, Carolyn,
Just got back from Twilight. It is no wonder why you went to see it twice. Loved, loved, loved it! Bella and Edward forever! hee hee