Saturday, November 15, 2008

Twilight Warm Up!

Paramore - Decode: one of my favorite songs at the moment! I have to say this video is pretty good. A perfect warm up for the upcoming Twilight movie. We have less than a week left until the movie release.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Rita said...

I can't wait for the movie either! Woo Hoo! Wendy and I and the hubbys are going on Friday with one other couple -- should be fun! We already have our tickets!!!

And I wanted to thank you for the Twilight soundtrack that is going to be my birthday present from you! hee hee...I have been holding my gift card for just the right thing and I think this is it! ((HUGS)) my friend -- you rock!!!

Jeanne said...

Excellent choice and what an awesome soundtrack the movie has..of course! Wish we all lived closer and could have a girls night at the movies.

Anonymous said...

Got my tickets! Gosh I wish you were going with us.