Please don't scratch your head to hard after reading that title. Plus most of you don't know Billy Burgress and you do have to know Billy to have this title really make any sense. But haven't you ever had one of those flashbacks to the past, and it came back to you so vivid. Well this is what this post & title is all about. These words(post title) coming out of Billy's mouth, and if you could actually hear him saying it, like I did. You would probably fall off your computer chair right about now. Because it was that funny. Someday there just might be a You Tube clip here on my blog of me and Kelli doing our best Billy impersonation of the 120 down Monitor Lane. It would be an academy award performance of us 2 performing this one... LOL
Deck of Me Cards - Week 9 Biggest Revelation

Week 10 - Your Happy Place

I still have Tags from Mary Jo & Bea to post, and I will get them done some time this week.
7 comments:
well you can't just leave us in the dark out here..LOL...really cool cards!
LOVE those...you are the ATC queen!!! You are so creative with them. smiles....
Cute cards! I need to get crackin' on some here too.
very nice cards!! love them - i still have yet to make any atc's at all - i am soooo behind - just sitting on my behind lol!
I always love your cards...
so cool*!*
I don't feel so cool...I don't understand your title and it makes me feel like a boob...
(sniff sniff)
;)
ALWAYS love your cards, so fun to see them.
Love your Deck of Me cards!!!
I am sooo behind on mine... Ugh! I must get motivated!
Take care...
Post a Comment