Sunday, March 30, 2008

Books & Tools a Perfect Combo

This book from Stacy Julian is really good! I've had it for a few weeks now, so I thought it was time to share with everyone that this book gets my two thumbs up about it, it's a great system to organizing your photos. Lately there has been a lot of books that have come out that I really needed when I got into this hobby. I sure would've been one organized crafter by now. As for where to find this newest book, the only place I could get it from was Simple Scrapbooks. I'm sure in time it will be available through Amazon.

I have a few craft items that need to get done. I am working on some ATC's for the swap I got sucked into.. but it's a good one, right Amy! wink wink I also need to work on my Deck of Me cards, that should get done this week, since I have some extra time to work on them. Gosh I don't think I shared with everyone the new toys that are now in my craft room. I finally broke down and bought these two items to take up space in my room.
Aren't they cute! That Bind-it-All machine is amazing for making your own books, and if you want something to cut paper faster then a trimmer can, the Dreamkuts is a dream of a tool. I love how the paper cuts like butter with this machine, and how fast it can get those pages cut for a book. Fun tools and very useful!

8 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Love the U2 song playing ;0)

I've been wondering about Stacy's new book. I did take her LOM class and loved it but am pretty much done with organizing my photos now (thanks to the class) I can't believe I actually got it done!
Does the book add anything to it, or just talk about her system in detail like the class?

Rita said...

I will have to check out that book. It sounds like it's just what I need!

Have fun with your new toys -- and enjoy your week off! ((hugs))

Picture This said...

You need to have a job as a reviewer...like Roper and Ebert on the movies....lol I am still putting off buying that tool. I have so many other tools to buy...and play with.

Theresa said...

I do need to organise my photos, cos I really don't know how much time I will have for scrapping once I get home, so thanks for the hint. I think I may have seen it in Archiver's, I wonder if I can use my coupon for it? Love the idea of the Bind it all, but no more tools for me for a while. I'll get to my book reviews this week, not new ones in the grand scheme of things, but good none the less. Have a good week.

Jeanne said...

I wondered about the Stacey Jillian book. There's been so many good ones out lately it's hard to get them all. Any tips in it you can share to entice us? hehe

Valerie Salmon said...

Oh, check out your fun toys! I have been eyeing that bind-it-all. How do you like it?

Lea Sanders said...

I think I'll look into the BIA for my next tool. Need to make some room in my crowded space for it but I think I'll actually use it a lot.

Anonymous said...

Carolyn, these are so cool!