Well, I'm still reorganizing my room, and today will be a day filled with doing just that. I made some tags last night to use as the labeling for my new baskets. When completed I will share pictures, I actually think the tags are pretty darn cute. Shoot everyone might think they are super cute and would want me to make some for their storage boxes, and then I will have to start a label making business. LOL Yesterday, I also got the Ian serving trays that I have been wanting for my storage cubes, and after they are decorated, I will share some pictures. Very good idea I got from Wendy Smedley for those storage cubes. Today I am also going to make a new clock for my room. I'm sure most of you remember my Heidi Swapp clock I did. Well, the overlays warped and it won't keep time now, and I need a clock in this room, that will keep time. So this next clock will be one that was inspired by Aby Garvey's scrap room, plain but cute, and one that keeps time. So today will be a day of creating, and hopefully this week, their will be more blog post then last week.
I must leave you with this weeks Barnes & Noble purchases. You know I have a weakness for books, so anytime I walk into this store, I can't leave empty handed. I will recommend both of these, the Wreak this Journal,
is a fun book, with fun prompts to follow, also a great book to use as a resource for making wreak journals for friends. This is kinda of the reason I purchase this book. The second purchase is the
CK-Computer Tricks for Scrapbooking 2 by Jessica Sprague, this lady is a whiz at giving great computer tips, and this second book is really good.Ok, I am not sure if you have come across an online store that is charging way too much for shipping, but this has happen to me, this week. I was totally floored that 2 idea books and one chipboard sm. (very small $8) album would have cost me over $11 to ship to me. That's just crazy! Even for just one idea book, it was over $8, guess what? Didn't shop there, and don't plan on it in the future either. Not to mention any names, but scrapbook ..............com - I have shopped at better online store, and never paid that kind of shipping rates, ever! I just wish BPS wouldn't use them as their recommended store for class products.








6 comments:
good morning, Carolyn!!! I was so good and avoided B&N yesterday while we were out and then managed to hit Amazon on my morning internet forays...oops! But I have some fun scrappy reading coming now...I will share when they come in!
I can't wait to see what all you are doing in your scraproom...it sounds fabulous! I am thinking that scrappy tags sounds like a fab career move...think about how much more fun it would be.
BTW, I tried to come into your blog through your profile and you don't have it linked up. You are missing lots of visitors that way...so go update it so everyone else can discover your fun blog. oops, I hear a little girl. smiles...
A new career, sounds good! Hang up your driving gloves and get your hands all messy, what can be better? The computer tips and tricks book has been calling my name, might have to get that one.
Have a great day crafting.
Love your profile photo, forgot to mention that.
Can't wait to see your tags and new storage system...thanks for the B&N reccommends you and Christi are always getting me in trouble there...and I know what you mean I hate getting raked over the coals for shipping...
Yeah, I'm not to crazy about shopping at scrapbook...com. There orders take a lot longer to arrive then most, too.
I cannot wait to see more photos of your scraproom! I need more ideas. And I did love Wendy's idea for storing things on trays. That was a great book!
Oohh Wreck this Journal, been contemplating that one. Let me know how it goes with it please.
Post a Comment