If you are looking for a really good book to read right now, I highly recommend
Marley & Me, by John Grogan, this book is really good. I can honestly say I wasn't expecting this book to be all that good, but oh was I wrong. I found myself laughing out loud several times throughout the book. That's probably because I could relate to many things this dog did and how the owner felt. Reading this book was like reliving the time we had with our dog Shelby who was a lab. Even when I got to the ending of the book it really hit home. I really seriously give this book two thumbs up and rank it a must read book.You did't think I wouldn't have a scrapbook related book to share with you. Of course I do. This one is from
Autumn Leaves - Design with Series, and since I have them all, I had to add this one to the collection too. Plus you will find Emily Falconbridge in this one, and what I seen of her work in the book, it alone is worth getting this book. But really overall this is a really good book and if you ever get in a rut, it would be one to pull out and get you going again.








5 comments:
If I ever see that designing with Recipes book, I will buy it...none of my normal haunts have carried this one... :(
And how behind am I on my blog-hopping that I am just now seeing your clock post from a week ago...LOVE it! And all your organizational tools are fantastic!!! smiles...
Hello Carolyn!
Thanks for B-Day wishes. We'll have to chat, it's been a while and a lot has happened.
The doggie book sounds interesting. Keep those reviews coming.
I really want that recipe book but haven't been able to find it around here...will have to check out Marley and Me..I've heard that was a good one too!
I wondered about that book, Marley & Me -- I've seen it several times when I was at B&N, but never really picked it up.
I haven't seen that AL book yet. Thanks for the review!
Th Designing with Recipes looks very cool. I couldn't read the doggy book. I'm such a sap for that stuff. It would be too wet with tears.
Post a Comment